Do you want to participate in political activism but feel paralyzed by anxiety whenever you try to make a phone call, go to a meeting, or join a march? You are not alone!
In this four-week group, you will:
- Learn to tell the difference between unhealthy avoidance vs healthy self-care
- Get tools to manage your anxiety so you can take action when it feels right
- Develop acceptance and self-compassion for times you choose to not participate
- Connect with others who feel like you do
To get more information about this group and see if it is right for you, please contact me by email at email@example.com, or by phone at (415) 409-9023.
- Thursdays 7:15-8:45 pm
- March 9, 2017 – March 30, 2017
- $70 per meeting, $260 for all four sessions if paid up front. Sliding scale available based on need.
- Location: 23rd and Sanchez in Noe Valley, San Francisco